Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh Ghandi.


I found this on the internet today and I rather liked it - O.K. I know that 'be the change you wish to see in the world' has become cliched but it doesn't make it any less true! I'm enjoying some time at the moment just to be free and to listen with my whole heart and I'm pretty thankful that I get the opportunity to do that, to work out what kind of person I want to be, without stress. Most people don't have that privilege - I know that times are hard for many people during this recession but refugees and asylum seekers are affected disproportionately, with cuts to various services, many are not getting the help and support they need. Refugees and asylum seekers need champions for justice. And that's where you come in; support Vluchtelingen Werk Nederland, The Refugee Council or the Scottish Refugee Council in any way you can - you can donate to my efforts to raise money for the Refugee Council through running in the Ladies Damloop here

Peace,

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment